Monday, December 1, 2008

Mice Wars - Day 3


I'm afraid my uninvited houseguest brought along additional poachers. The question is, how many? I can confidently say 2 less. As Yosemite Sam so eloquently put it - rackin' frackin' varmits! Those pesty little mice are difficult to find let alone get rid of. Although they have quite an affinity for peanut butter, I'm afraid they may multiply faster than Jif's ability to attract them. It's time to call in the professional mice warriors before I lose my appetite for peanut butter sandwiches altogether. Not to worry, I am not discouraged by this minor setback. I know I'll be victorious in this mouse war in the end. After all how could their little pea brains possibly out wit me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that your picture shows reduced fat Jiff! haha!! Way to look out for the varmints waistlines! You are going to prevail over this mice war because you are more than a conqueror!! Miss ya!!