Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is Victory Near?

Having completely cut off the enemy’s food supply and taken out 3 of its leaders, it appears as though the enemy is starting to weaken. Morale seems low. I’m not hearing any of their all night partying anymore. Likewise, they’re not leaving any indication of having a presence in the kitchen. However, they continue to hold territory in the basement and that is where I’ll concentrate my next attack.

I regret that I will be suspending my reports on the war scene until a more significant event occurs or total victory is declared.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Di, you're a fabulous writer. Please don't deprive the world of your considerable talent - keep writing!

As for the disposal of mouse remains being a man's job, I couldn't agree with you more. However, a husband is no guarantee that you'd be relieved of this duty. My 6'2", 200 lb. ex-husband refused the responsibility when our house was similarly invaded. Perhaps another reason why he's an EX-husband.

Terri