Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There will be Casualties in Time of War


I have a friend named Sully who read about my predicament and called to give me expert advise as she has vast experience in dealing with mice behavior from working in the biomedical research industry. I was told to stop feeding my enemy, as I will only end up recruiting more for the other side. She also informed me that it has been discovered that mice have found their way back ‘home’ after being as far away as 18 km. Now, I’m not about to take my captives for a ride to the next town over in the middle of a cold winter evening, so I’ve decided to change my tactics.

Sometimes in warfare it becomes necessary to use Weapons of Mass Destruction. Generally, I’m opposed to the use of such force but there are certain situations that make the use WMDs appropriate. After all, wasn’t it God who told Moses and Joshua to utterly destroy their enemies? It was only when they failed to annihilate them that they faced problems down the road. I made the mistake of having a merciful heart for my opponent. I’m convinced that mouse #1 recruited more mice in the woods and directed them to my home. Well, I've put on my war paint and am prepared to use any means necessary to defend my territory.

1 comment:

Ann said...

laughing so hard. I'm picturing a full-length feature film in the works...