Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mice Chronicles - Part 4

Not having heard back from my landlord, I had to fend for myself for yet another day. No big deal, this has become ridiculously easy, or so I thought. Much to my dismay, I looked into the trap this morning and to my surprise it contained no peanut butter and no mouse. How the heck did that happen, I wondered. I carefully inspected the trap and noticed that the little monster had eaten through the piece of plastic that held the trap door open, making it able to climb over the trap door and gain its freedom.




Judging by the size of the droppings and the hole, it can only mean one thing – babies!

3 comments:

Ann said...

AAhhhhhh!!!! ...I'm not coming to stay at your house for a while. :)

Tricia said...

Dang varmits!! I used to catch mice back in the day, I was way good at it and not afraid. Too bad I grew up to realize how gross they are and will never attempt to catch them in my pillow case again. :) miss ya

Gigi said...

Dude, love it! BTW, my personal opinion on the whole mice thing. Kill the all. I'll send you some duct tape. Word has gotten around the woods that the nice lady that lives in that house feeds you JIF and they takes you for a tour of the woods. Instead the word that need to be getting around is, "Dude! Don't go in that house. Henry went in with his family and they haven't been seen since. No amount of JIF is worth that. Let go down the road to the next barn."

Just saying. -Luci