Friday, December 5, 2008

New Developments on the Home Front

I hoped to have no significant news to report aside from a declaration of victory, but after completing my morning inspection routine, I noticed one of the WMDs had come up missing. I immediately conducted a thorough search of the premises. The would-be-thief traveled quite a distance before succumbing to the ill effects of the powerful weapon. In its escape attempt it almost rendered the weapon inoperable, but also may have led me to a possible location of the enemy’s base camp. It still however hasn’t been determined if new recruits are arriving on the battle ground daily or if the rebels are from the original squadron. I may have underestimated the strength and determination of my opponent.



After taking a mental inventory of the casualties to date I am optimistic that the enemy has not recruited youngsters in this mice war. The plan now is to procure additional WMDs and strategically place them near the suspected campsite.

No comments: