Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bee Chronicles – Part 3. One, Two, Three, Ready or Not, Here I Come

Where are you hiding little bees? You must be somewhere close because Scout is very agitated with my search. His supersonic flybys have become more frequent. Maybe the best approach is to sit and observe for a while. Sooner of later one of you are bound to get impatient and give up your secret hiding place. I must admit, your incredible speed makes it nearly impossible for me to see where you’re coming from. However, I noticed that you seem to disappear somewhere around the deck railings.

What’s that I see, wood shavings? What sneaky little buggers you are. You drilled your holes beneath the railing so I wouldn’t see the entrances to your hives. Wow, there are a lot of holes! You’ve drilled holes around the entire perimeter of the railing, the deck table and chair. There are a lot more of you than I originally thought.


2 comments:

Ann said...

Love the pic of the bee sticking his head out - Hilarious!

Mrs Desh said...

Ditto to Ann's comment; awesome pic. Looks like something out of a cartoon.