Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Queen

I was all set to welcome in spring as I saw the tree limbs starting to bud, the grass was finally visible after weeks of being covered with snow and the temperatures seemed to be gradually warming. Just when I thought spring was about to come, we were blasted by yet another snowstorm. I have to admit, the snow is beautiful and all, but after months of cold weather and being cooped up inside more than I have been in a very long time, I’m ready for Spring to come.

While out shoveling a path, I stumbled upon the secret force responsible for today’s mega storm that’s extended our winter season. Hidden nestled beneath an evergreen tree I spied the Snow Queen. Dressed in her snowflake tiara, I could tell she was quietly working her snow magic while no one was paying attention.

How can I be sure that she’s responsible for this latest attack you might ask? Well, in my opinion it seems like a more plausible explanation than blaming my move to New England as the reason for this year’s increase in snowfall.

3 comments:

Mrs Desh said...

What the heck is that thing?!

Diana said...

I have no idea, but it looked cool with the snow on it's head. I think it's some kind of zen garden thing.

Kimmie said...

Wow, what a cool head thing she is wearing. A queen for sure...good eye!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted